- Category: Music
- Released date: 03/31/2009
- Current Version: 1.30.02
- Seller: Peterson Strobe Tuners
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 719299
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
iOS 4 Compatible | iOS 4.3 tested
Peterson Strobe Tuners popular StroboSoft tuning application for the iPod touch® and iPhone™. iStroboSoft™ offers the unmatched accuracy of a mechanical strobe tuner for the highest degree of precision available in a software tuning application.
Plug in and tune your electrics and acoustics quickly and easily with 1/10th cent accuracy.
Peterson Tuners has offered tuning solutions for over 60 years and is the only company specializing in hardware and software tuning products for all levels of musicians.
• Exclusive strobe display allows you to achieve an unmatched level of accuracy.
• Note/Octave window displays the correct note and octave for the note being tuned.
• Cents display allows you to see how far out of tune your note is in cent values.
• Glowing flat/sharp indicators assist when tuning a note very far from the target position.
• Noise filter: Use the noise filter when utilizing an external mic or clip-on tuning device to help reduce the effect of extraneous environmental noise during tuning.
• Input boost: The input boost will raise all input frequencies by +24dB.
• Calibration mode: iStroboSoft can be calibrated to an external source guaranteeing 1/10th cent accuracy.
• Drop/Capo mode: iStroboSoft will auto-transpose notes up or down to one full octave.
• Adjustable Concert A: Change the Concert A reference of the tuner to accommodate tuning to a fixed instrument, such as a piano, or tune instruments that do not utilize the typical Western A440 reference.
• Full screen mode permits the strobe display to be maximized on screen to allow better viewing from a distance.
• Change strobe display colors to accommodate different lighting environments or set a preferred user color for those with limited color palette recognition.
Guitar, bass, brass, and woodwind instrument tuner.
Not recommended for piano tuning.
iPod touch 2nd and 3rd generation users will require an external microphone similar to a headset mic used with the iPhone.
iPod touch 4th generation users can utilize the built-in mic on their device.
iPhone users can use the built-in mic for tuning.
Optional adaptor cable for direct line-in access as well as mini capsule microphone available from Peterson.
1st Gen touch users will require a docking connector type mic for use with iStroboSoft. (Adaptor cable or mini capsule mic is not compatible with 1st Gen devices.)
- iPod touch 2nd/3rd/4th Gen.
- iPod touch 1st Gen will require a compatible mic-in device via docking connector
- iPad compatible but not native. Please search iStroboSoft HD for iPad native version with VGA output support