- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 04/23/2010
- Current Version: 2.1
- Seller: Craig Scott
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 6209740
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
iThoughtsHD is a mind mapping tool for the iPad. If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch then please check out iThoughts.
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Concept mapping.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
• Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop applications
• Novamind 4 / 5
• MindManager 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
• XMind 3
• iMindmap 4 / 5
• Mindview 3 / 4 (Windows only)
• ConceptDraw MINDMAP 6 / 7
• MindGenius >3.71
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Single tap synchronisation with Dropbox/Box.net/MobileMe/WebDAV cloud services (and iTunes.)
• Hyperlinking Topics (navigate between maps - with back button.)
• Image Topics (insert photos or clipart into a topic)
• Create and Open email attachments in all supported formats.
• Unlimited Undo/Redo.
• Export PDF and PNG versions of your ideas.
• Save maps to the Camera Roll (and then paste the image into other apps.)
• Keyboard shortucts and TextExpander integration for fast brainstorming.
• Present your ideas on the big screen using an external projector (VGA output.)
• Create large maps with many hundreds of topics (canvas is over 600 'screens' in size.)
• Automatic 10 minute snapshots provide version history.
• Automatic daily archive with email option for easy backup and peace of mind.
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other applications (such as Mail and Notes)
• Auto-align topics within a map with the 'Keep Organised' feature.
• Attach task management information to topics (start/due date and progress)
• Over 90 builtin icons and 46 clipart images .
• Assign priorities to topics.
• Attach notes with hyperlinks to topics.
• Assign different colours and shapes to topics.
• Set text attributes (bold, italic, size.)
• Create relationships between topics.
• Expand/Collapse branches to keep things manageable.
• Rainbow colour scheme (auto colours based on position of topic relative to the centre.)
• Configurable canvas backgrounds.
• Multiple topic options (shapes, callouts, floating, boundaries.)
• Drag and drop topics and branches - then reattach, merge or 'float' them.
• Organize your maps into Folders
• Create new maps 'based on' (existing maps, clipboard, selected branch)
Please visit the website http://www.ithoughts.co.uk/iThoughtsHD for more information, screenshots and videos.