Prepare to pass the NCLEX-RN exam wherever you are! More than 300 medication flashcards including their common names, phonetic pronunciation, drug category, use/treatment, side effects, and patient considerations are included in this app.
Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Medications Flashcards App is designed to help you learn important information about the medications that may be tested on your licensure exam. This complex information is sorted into categories and subcategories for targeted learning. Within the categories, you will learn generic and brand names, as well as pronunciation. To test your knowledge, tap the lower right corner of the card to learn more about the use and treatment, the side effects, and most important, the patient considerations for each and every medication included. You may choose to use quiz mode to reinforce learning, and you can track your progress and keep score. App delivery enables you to:
- Study all medications individually or by category, customized for your learning curve
- Study a card set or take a quiz to test your knowledge -- you decide
- Lots of information here, so try Landscape view for more effective study -- just turn it sideways
- 5 star performance scoring - track your improvement!
- Convenient onscreen controls for sorting and screen layout -- try them all on for size
- Easy text scrolling makes learning complex information more manageable
- Hide or show the score panel to track your progress and hone your study goals
Have a question or would like to share your feedback, please send us an email at: [email protected]
We hope you enjoy using the NCLEX-RN Medications Flashcards App!
* NCLEX-RN ® is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN), which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.
* NCLEX-RN Medications Flashcards is designed to be used for self study and test preparation purposes only. This application is under no circumstances to be used to prescribe medication, provide medical treatment and/or therapy, or treat patients or any other individuals in any way. The publisher is not responsible for use of this application in any manner other than its intended purpose as a study guide.