- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 04/01/2010
- Current Version: 1.4
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 125028127
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPodTouchFourthGen, iPhone3GS, iPodTouchThirdGen, iPad2Wifi, iPadWifi, iPhone4, iPad23G, iPad3G
Exclusively designed for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Keynote makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping. Use full-screen view to present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. If you’re presenting to a large audience, connect your device to a projector or HDTV and preview your slides and notes using the presenter display.
Get started quickly.
• Choose from 12 Apple-designed themes including Gradient, Showroom, and Portfolio.
• Design your own presentation using your choice of slide masters, animations, fonts, and style options.
• View and edit Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Easily import them from Mail, the web, your MobileMe iDisk, a WebDAV service, or your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing.
Format and animate your slides.
• Arrange the objects on your slides by simply dragging them on the slide canvas.
• Create sophisticated animations using Magic Move, which automatically animates objects across consecutive slides.
• Animate objects on slides with more than 20 builds.
• Choose from over 20 professional-quality slide transitions, including Anagram, Page Flip, Mosaic, and Twist.
• Use the predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides.
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser.
• Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables.
• Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
• Work without worry — Keynote automatically saves your presentations whenever you make a change.
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes — even the next time you open your presentation.
Present and share.
• Show your slides on a large screen by attaching your iOS device to an external display or projector using an optional adapter. Use the presenter display to view the current slide, preview the next slide, or view your notes.
• Copy presentations to your MobileMe iDisk or a WebDAV service, or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing.
• Print your presentations on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint.
• Share your work by exporting it to Keynote ’09, Microsoft PowerPoint, or PDF format and sending it via Mail. Or publish your presentations to iWork.com public beta to share with anyone on a Mac or PC.