Letter to Jane Magazine: Moral Tales
- Released date: 05/16/2011
- Current Version: 1.5
- Seller: Tim Moore
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Download Size: 226746998
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Letter to Jane Magazine: Moral Tales is the latest issue from the world's first and leading independent arts publication for the iPad (also available for iPhone/iPod Touch). Here's what's been said about Moral Tales:
"One of the most innovative indie iPad magazines" (Tech Digest)
"One of the few iPad magazines worth purchasing." (Selectism)
"This is app creation at its finest." (The Society of Publication Designers)
"This is a must-have for anyone contemplating making a magazine app." (MagCulture)
"I’ll just go out and say that you should absolutely go buy it." (The Magaziner)
• Top 10 Lifestyle App in 6 Countries!
• Recommended by The Guardian
• Featured on Behance.net
• Featured on Creative Review
What can you do in Moral Tales?
• INTERACT with anything on the screen. With simple, intuitive controls you can double tap anywhere to change the screen to fit your reading preference.
• WATCH original short films, listen to new music, and browse through the galleries of some of the best photographers from around the world.
• CONNECT to Facebook and Twitter so you can share the content you want on your favorite social network.
• NEW navigation system allows you to read the magazine the way you want. You can navigate by feature, by chapter, or pick which story to read from the pop-up menu.
• EXPLORE further than just the pages found in the magazine with links to more work by every artists.
More about LETTER TO JANE:
LETTER TO JANE Magazine is a Portland-based quarterly arts publication that provides a personal and in-depth look at contemporary art and pop culture. LETTER TO JANE gives artists an unfiltered platform for them to share their personal creative work and ideas without compromise. Created and self-published by Tim Moore, each issue combines a love for the arts, both past and present, and strives to bring them together in new and exciting ways.
Influenced by the work of:
Toro y Moi
Madeleine von Froomer
Marc Anthony Thompson
Les Savy Fav
Shadows on Stars
Sophie van der Perre
Brion Nuda Rosch
Gillian Alexandra Kalisky
LETTER TO JANE welcomes feedback and encourages you to rate this app. It is published with no ads and is grateful for your support, thank you.