- Released date: 05/17/2011
- Current Version: 1.3
- Seller: Robert Szeleney
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 14583464
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
**** 50% OFF INTRODUCTORY SALE **** Surf beautiful designed waves, perform incredible stunts and use all your skills to avoid obstacles and execute perfect landings.
From the makers of Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Line Runner, Line Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more….
Line Surfer is #1 app in various countries! Thank you guys so much, we will of course continue providing updates and adding new features!
- Beautiful designed dynamic waves
- Simple "one touch" and fast paced gameplay
- Uses accelerometer for agil stunt control
- Various game modes
- Time modes, Stunt modes and Free mode
- Free mode for 'Just for fun' surfing
- Online and Offline highscores and leaderboards
- fixed jump off bug where surfer flickered and stayed on ground
- adjusted jump height
- improved performance
- added social elements
- added fishes
- new icon
- updated more games with line birds
- Changed gameplay
- Changed modes
- Swipe to steer the surfer
- Increased tilt sensitivity
- Changed some graphical elements
- Added clouds
- Reduced crates count
- Changed rating labels
- Changed score system
- Surfer does no more slow down now if the landing was bad
- Jump off is rated instead of landing
- Bonus for mega & hyper jumps
- New tutorial
- Landing must be more exact
- Added hints if surfer jumped off in time
- Corrected rotation while drowning
- Improved performance
- Added some small water effects on the waves
- Decreased jump height difference on up wave
- Added ingame tips
- No more crates directly at game start
v1.3: (ALREADY SUBMITTED TO APPLE FOR REVIEW)
- Easier controls: Touch to jump, optionally hold to reduce speed and optionally swipe down for faster landing
Thank you for all your suggestions, we work as fast as possible to provide you with new updates!
Touch and hold while in air to slow down / brake for perfect landings.
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for all your support in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!