Med Procedures - A la carte
- Category: Medical
- Released date: 07/30/2010
- Current Version: 1.4
- Seller: medicilline
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Download Size: 4991048
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Med Procedures : all your medical procedures in photos, step-by-step, in your pocket !
******* A LA CARTE VERSION ********
Buy individual questions separately in addition to free content.
Note : the 'Med Procedures – Full Version' is now available at App Store. Initial purchase of the full version gives you unlimited and complete access to ALL present and future procedures.
Important introduction :
- Med Procedures is an application produced exclusively for medical personnel.
- The Med Procedures application is free. It offers a range of medical procedures of which about 10% can be downloaded free of charge. The others can be bought directly from the application.
- The collection of procedures available is continually evolving, being updated regularly by the application. Watch to keep track of future developments.
What is a procedure ?
Each downloadable procedure comprises :
- An introduction summarizing the definition, the indications and the contraindications for the medical procedure in question.
- A detailed list of the equipment required to carry out the procedure, often with a photo showing the assembled equipment.
- A series of photos with comments and annotations setting out step-by-step how to perform the technical procedure, giving the traditional method and possible alternatives.
- A Tips page providing further information about the technique itself, the alternatives, the underlying pathology.
- A page for personal notes to be filled in at your leisure.
Convinced that an image is worth 1000 words, the Médicilline editors have been developing publications based on this concept for several years. Now with the technological skills of Alkeo and the expertise of Remede.org, you can consult Med Procedures, the spearhead of its collection, on your iPhone. The iPhone application of the same name gives you a medical database that is unrivalled in the field : thousands of photos with comments and annotations detailing hundreds of medical procedures step-by-step, from the most basic to the most specialized. This collection has been put together by medical practitioners who are all highly-experienced professionals in their respective domains and has been validated by university hospital teams.
Details of the application’s technical specifications :
- Quick and simple application for easy everyday use.
- Automatic updates of the set of procedures already available.
- Purchase of individual procedures.
- Automatic updates of already downloaded procedures (technical developments, addition of further details …).
- Visualization of the different steps of the procedures in landscape or portrait format.
- Possibility of zooming X2 on the image if required.
- Addition of personal notes to the procedures.
- Possibility of sharing through social or email networks.
If an image is worth 1000 words, a trial is worth 1000 arguments : install the Med Procedures application on your iPhone now and test it out by downloading the free procedures !
Send us your user views and comments via the contact form of the application (About page, icon at top right).