JULY/AUGUST ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE! New this month:
* Sink your teeth into True Blood star Stephen Moyer’s killer abs workout.
* 30 Rock’s John Lutz tells us how he learned to support his wife the right
* Transformers 3 star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley dishes dating and
relationship advice for mere mortals.
* Check out the 10 hottest women in sports.
* A comprehensive guide on how to have your perfect summer.
* How to build a tree house, whip up the ultimate shrimp cocktail, score on
the fast break, and make her your centerfold.
* Men’s Health Poster Series: The Body You Want.
* You can lose weight—just stop dieting! Read up on the smart way to eat
right and drop pounds.
* And tons of other useful stuff to have your best summer ever!
Now available for the iPhone! In landscape mode, view the entire issue as it appears in print. Flip to portrait mode to browse using a custom Table of Contents mode and read iPhone-optimized versions of the articles, edits, and recipes, complete with photo galleries, videos, and Twitter/Facebook capabilities.
Note: If you've previously purchased an issue on the iPad, it'll be available for download free in the iPhone edition.
Exclusive video takes you step-by-step through exercises, recipes, and tips, featuring the world’s top athletes, trainers, chefs, and other experts.
Instantly react to articles and ideas with Snap Polls. Or take a quiz in the magazine and see how you stack up against other guys.
Like a story? Built-in support for Facebook and Twitter allows you to easily share content. You can even email a recipe as a shopping list or send workout instructions to your smartphone.
View full-screen photos, including exclusive photos not included in the print version or website!
Every article’s can be read in text-optimized mode, allowing you to customize the font size and type.
Go beyond the story with editors’ blogs, Twitter feeds, and Facebook pages. Got a question for a columnist? Ask the Girl Next Door, Jimmy the Bartender, and other experts directly from the app.
Every printed website URL is live. Simply tap to visit websites from within the app, allowing you to learn more, buy products featured in the magazine, and access handpicked related content from MensHealth.com.
Coming soon: Download enhanced back issues, Men’s Health specials, and Quick-Start Guides directly from the MH newsstand.
Save and manage your favorite articles, workouts, and recipes for easy reference.