- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 09/08/2009
- Current Version: 1.5.1
- Seller: Markus Mueller
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 2387270
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
MindNode is a very easy and intuitive application for collecting, organizing and
outlining your thoughts and ideas as mind maps.
Mind maps can be used for many different tasks (e.g. to-do lists, brainstorming, holiday planning, research, writing, project management...)
and in many different environments (e.g. school, meetings, working place...).
MindNode makes creating mind maps on the iPhone and iPod touch extremely easy. You create new nodes directly on the canvas by dragging them out of the node well which appears as a plus sign next to a selected node.
• Create and edit new nodes directly on the canvas.
• Freely rearrange your thoughts.
• Search and view nodes in outline view.
• Export your mind maps as FreeMind documents, OPML outlines, text outlines and PNG images.
• Import and export documents from MindNode Pro (Mac desktop application).
• Well designed multitouch interaction.
• Automatically expanding work space.
• Full Cut, Copy & Paste support.
• Undo & Redo support.
• VGA output support on supported iOS devices.
• Print mind map scaled to fit a page.
• Send mind maps in all supported export formats to Dropbox.
• Multiple main nodes on one canvas.
• Fullscreen mode support in landscape mode.
More Mind Mapping:
• MindNode (Mac)
MindNode is a free application that features simple-to-use mind mapping and importing of MindNode (touch) files.
MindNode is available on the Mac App Store.
• MindNode Pro (Mac)
MindNode Pro builds on the same features as the free MindNode version and adds new functionality (folding, images, visual file links, fullscreen mode,…) that helps you improve your productivity.
MindNode Pro is available on the Mac App Store.