modalityBODY: Interactive Anatomy and Medical Imaging for iPad
- Category: Medical
- Released date: 04/05/2010
- Current Version: 1.4.1
- Seller: Modality Inc.
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Download Size: 1789113
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
** Highlighted by Steve Jobs in Apple's 2010 WWDC Keynote **
The modalityBODY App for iPad enables you to create interactive image libraries of the human body for professional reference, training, and patient education. Compile images from renowned medical texts or from your own photos to create custom collections.
modalityBODY serves as an image-centric personal reader for your anatomy and health science reference materials. From within this free app, you’ll register for the modalityBODY Store, an in-app purchase mechanism that offers content sets from leading medical publishers and content experts.
Available content sets:
• Atlas of Anatomy Sampler (FREE)
• Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy Sampler (FREE)
• Sylvius MR: Atlas of the Human Brain (FREE)
• Atlas of Anatomy
• Clemente's Anatomy Flash Cards
• Fitzpatrick’s Clinical Dermatology Image Collection
• Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy
• Moore's Clinical Anatomy Flash Cards
• Netter's Advanced Head & Neck Flash Cards
• Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards
• Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy
• Netter's Histology Flash Cards
• Netter's Musculoskeletal Flash Cards
• Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards
• Rohen's Photographic Anatomy Flash Cards
Overview of features:
-Organize, sort, search and store thousands of images in a single app
-Upload clinical case images with your own notes, or articles from open source databases
-Pan across anatomical images and zoom in on specific structures
-View full atlas plates and pages in Page Mode
-Build your structure identification knowledge with Practice Mode
-Annotate anatomical structures and important features using custom labels
-Locate specific anatomical landmarks and data points quickly with the optimized index
-Access Google, Wikipedia, and PubMed for additional information on specific structures
PLEASE NOTE: Register for the modalityBODY application for free in order to then download desired content sets from within the app, from the modalityBODY Store. The modalityBODY Store offers professional reference and educational content sets from the most trusted publishers in the field of health sciences imaging, learning and assessment. modalityBODY is an innovative and effective way to access anatomical content on your iPad.
Modality, Inc., a subsidiary of Epocrates, Inc., is a premier developer of digital learning, assessment, training, and reference applications for Apple iOS devices. Epocrates, Inc. is a leading provider of point-of-care tools and interactive services to healthcare professionals and the healthcare industry.
If you need assistance, please visit our online chat support: epocrates1.custhelp.com/app/ask
For additional information, please visit: apps.epocrates.com.