- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 01/20/2011
- Current Version: 3.0.1
- Seller: Daniel Watson
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 45429
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
myFoodValue is an easy and convenient way to calculate and track the value of any food. By inputting the grams of Protein, Carbohydrates, Fat, and Fiber you can instantly calculate your favorite food's value. The myFoodValue app's simple design allows you to view all of your information on one page without having to go through pages of calculations to arrive at your food's value.
myFoodValue can be used at the grocery store, restaurants, and at home. It's a fast way to control your food intake, plan meals, and improve weight loss.
- Supports decimal values as well as whole number values (the user can choose which method to use)
- no internet connection required
- NEW! Now has a food value tracker that allows you to keep track of how much of your daily and weekly allowance you have remaining
- Use the Track button to apply the food value towards your daily allowance or hit Clear to clear the calculator
- Adjust your daily point allowance simply by tapping on the daily point allowance number (default set to 29) and type in the number of daily points that fits your need.
myFoodValue is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Weight Watchers International.