Featured in The San Francisco Chronicle, The Howard Stern Show, Gizmodo,and CNET
"Anticipation, teasing and seduction play a major role in many people’s sex lives, …why not turn on the app, hold the iPhone discreetly against your body while on the metro, in a cab or even at your desk as you exchange sultry IMs or Twitter DMs with your real life partner or dream partner?"
-- Dr. Debby Herbenick at MySexProfessor.com
If you haven't already checked out MyPleasure.com's MyVibe app in the iPhone's app store, you might want to. Unlike many saucy apps out there, MyVibe is free—and fun.
If you own an iPhone, you’ll love this new, easy-to-use, free vibrating app that’s a stimulating way to spice up your iPhone’s built-in vibration feature.
Download it now and use it:
• At your desk
• On your couch
• On the kitchen table
• In the car when you’re stuck in traffic
• At the movies
• When your kids are watching TV –– and not you
• Or anywhere else you want a little massage with some targeted vibrating stimulation
This free MyVibe iPhone application lets you:
• Cycle through 100 vibration speeds/patterns
• Flip a discreet on/off switch that remembers your favorite setting
• Get a vibrating massage even when the phone is off –– to conserve battery life