National Review for iOS is here! America’s most widely read and influential magazine of conservative news and opinion is now available for your iPad and iPhone. Subscribe and enjoy every word and illustration that’s in the print edition as soon as each new issue is released. Browse, download, and enjoy any issue of National Review in its entirety from 2005 to the present. Or search for and purchase any individual magazine article or section dating all the way back to the very first National Review in 1955!
Of course, all of your downloads are stored on the device, available for viewing anywhere and anytime.
How to access National Review on your iPad or iPhone:
● Download the app for free!
● If you are an existing National Review/Digital subscriber, log in via the National Review app to access to all the digitized issues within your subscription period.
● Current non-subscribers can subscribe within the National Review app. Auto-Renewable in-app subscriptions are available at 6 months for $11.99, or 12 months for $19.99. These auto-renewable subscriptions can be turned off at any time via the iTunes account settings on your device.
● Complete issues (from 2005 to present) may be purchased individually for $1.99.
● ANY article or section in the long history of National Review may be purchased for $0.99!
Send any questions, comments, and support requests to [email protected]
Visit us on the web at www.nationalreview.com.