NoteMaster - Notes with images, synced with Google Docs™
- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 11/25/2008
- Current Version: 4.1.1
- Seller: Adam Shaw
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 19052458
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Create stunning notes with ease. Sync with Google Docs.
*** FEATURED BY APPLE as a "STAFF PICK" in the iTunes App Store! ***
*** FEATURED BY APPLE in the "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" section of the iTunes App Store! ***
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE STUNNING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Use NoteMaster to quickly and easily create notes containing text, images, lists, and headers.
• Images are inserted right into the note where they belong, without resorting to clumsy attachments.
• Add a variety of lists to any note easily. Bulleted lists, numbered lists, and checkbox lists are all supported.
• Bold text headers allow you to further organize your note into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be password-protected for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer (requires iOS 4.2)
KEEP IN SYNC (using Google Docs™)
• A single tap lets you effortlessly sync your notes and categories with the Google Docs™ program
• Keep notes in sync across multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• View and edit your notes online
• Backup your notes
• Transfer notes to and from any computer
• Import and export notes in a variety of formats, including:
Microsoft Word (.doc)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Open Document (.odt)
Plain text (.txt)
*** If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite. ***
* General note taking * Meetings * Shopping * Journals * Scrapbooks * Business *
When it comes to notes, NoteMaster beats the competition:
_√______________Bulleted, numbered, and checkbox lists
_√_______√______Syncing with Google Docs™
_√_______√______Organize notes in categories
_√_______√______Password protect categories
_√_______√______Assorted theme backgrounds
_√_______√______Full text search
_√______________Copy and paste images
_√_______√______Copy and paste text