Official 2011 Movement Festival App
- Released date: 05/17/2011
- Current Version: 2
- Seller: Radu Marginean
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 9394149
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
This is the official app for the 2011 Movement Electronic Music Festival being held at Hart Plaza in Detroit, May 28-30th. This is your complete electronic guide to the festival.
- Lineup: You can see every artist at the festival and sort them by alphabetical order or by set time. You can also sort the artists by day and stages. Add or remove an artist from your personal lineup by tapping the plus or minus button next to their name.
- Now Playing: You can see a list of which artists are currently playing and also which artists will start in the next 20 minutes.
- My Schedule: Keep track of your customized schedule, you can sort by days and remove an artist after you have seen their show with one touch. To add or remove an artist from your personal lineup tap the plus or minus button next to their name.
- Alarm: On your personal schedule you can set an alarm for 5, 10, or 15 minute before your selected artist starts playing, and receive a push notification. *Note: iOS 4.2 or later is required for push notifications to work.*
- Artist Bio: You can tap on any artist in any list and be taken to their bio page. You can see the day they are playing, what time, and what stage. Artist bio pages also have social media links, a music link, a video of them, and a link to their website.
- Friend Finder: Show your friends where you are in the crowd by placing an “I am here” arrow on a picture of last years crowd. Choose from pictures of the entire festival grounds or the individual stages. Your friends don’t need this app to receive Friend Finder pictures it will work with anyone. You have the option to text message or email the picture to your friends. Both the background image and the arrow images are movable.
- Map: See a zoom-able/scrollable map of the entire festival grounds that opens full screen.
- After Party: See the official after parties and sort them by day. You can see the flyer for the party along with other information. Tap map to get instant directions to the after party.
- Flashlight: Bright white screen to help you find something on the ground or look through your purse at night.
*Improvements made from last years app*
- Now Playing feature.
- Alarm feature with the My schedule sends push notification to you at the desired time before your selected artist starts playing.
- Icons for Facebook, Twitter, Myspace on the right-side of artist photo.
- Websites and videos will play inside of the app instead of jumping
out to Safari or the Youtube app.
- When you do have to get kicked out of app for use of the map or
iTunes native apps the Movement app will remember where you were last.
- Easier to understand updating and text on My schedule page.
- Map fills entire screen, with no ads.