- Category: Photography
- Released date: 04/29/2010
- Current Version: 1.7
- Seller: Tony Smith
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 4362347
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
OutColor lets you easily and quickly produce compelling, depth-rich images from single, conventional 2D photographs. By touching and moving on the iPhone screen, you can turn ordinary photos into impressive "Out of Bounds"(OOB) images where the contents are taken outside the boundaries, presented in creative 3D perspective. OutColor allows you to make flexible post processing and modify any aspect of the composition freely. The app renders realistic 3D frame and cast-shadow based on the scene's underlying geometry but without acquiring any 3D information. It is fast, stable, and fun to use.
1. Interactive user-friendly interface to edit background, frame, foreground, and shadows.
2. Automatic real-time reconstruction of 3D frame based on the position of its 2D corners.
3. Automatic realistic shadow rendering.
4. Easy to use interface to select foreground objects with unlimited undo/redo, inverting, and deleting.
5. Supports multiple sessions so users can resume un-finished work later.
6. Supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
7. Saves final result in image's original size.
Please visit our web site http://www.outcolorapp.com for more information.
For more OOB examples, you can visit the Flickr OOB group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/oob and http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/70-outstanding-out-of-bounds-photos/
The "Spiderman" image here was contributed by OutColor user "Steve". The "Dolphin" and "butterfly" images was from OutColor user "Joe". The "elephant" image was from "Richard". Send us your image made with OutColor. We will put them right here in AppStore and our web site.
Video tutorial at youtube: (thanks MacintoshTipz)
OutColor was featured in the following published books:
Best iPad App, O'Reilly 2010
2011 Apps, Black Dog, 2010
Outcolor also has an iPhone version.
Also make sure check out our App "Jigsaw Puzzle for iPad". It is the best jigsaw puzzle game in AppStore. More information is at http://itunes.apple.com/app/jigsaw-puzzle-for-ipad/id423233122?mt=8
Follow us on Twitter @outcolor.