Find legal street parking in New York City with ParkPal!
ParkPal is the easiest-to-use and most accurate street parking app on the market.
ParkPal's data is drawn directly from the NYC Department of Transportation database. Because our data comes straight from the source, we have avoided the human errors that usually accompany manual data collection. Even in instances where a single block has three, four or five unique regulations, ParkPal captures them all through its intuitive color scheme. The result is simple: ParkPal effectively eliminates the city's convoluted street signage (65,000+ in all), thereby allowing you, the driver, to focus on the road. In the heat of the moment, ParkPal gives you a quick "yes" or "no."
Features in this version:
- Detailed street parking data for Manhattan (remaining boroughs are constantly being updated and will be complete soon).
- GPS mode that allows users to find parking while their car is moving.
- Ability to search anywhere in the city, regardless of location.
- Built-in memory: ParkPal remembers the user’s parked car location.
Test-drive our concept for free at parkpalnyc.com!
- User requires an Internet connection to use ParkPal.
- ParkPal is compatible with iPhone OS 3.1.3 and later.
- Please send inquiries and feedback to [email protected]