Pay Off Debt helps you organize and monitor your debt snowball plan to keep you on track and motivated, right up to your very last payment, as you eliminate one debt after another. Watch your debt repayment build speed and momentum. Read on to learn why you should download this app today!
"This app is the perfect way to stay organized and in control of your finances."
-The iPhone App Review
"Pay Off Debt is a simple and useful app if you are struggling to decide between different debt repayment methods or want to take a customized approach"
-Richer by the Day
You’re taking control of your debt using the debt snowball method. Your bank credit card debt has the lowest balance, so you start with that one, plunking down as much extra money as possible on it each month while still making the minimum payments to your other debts.
It’s so satisfying to watch the balance shrink. The end is in sight and you can’t wait until that debt is cleared and you start paying off the next one faster. You can actually get excited about debt repayment now that you have a planned debt-free date.
Once you’ve reached a zero balance with that first debt, repeat the process to wipe out the next debt, and so on. The payment amounts snowball until all your debt is gone and you can celebrate.
Think about how much faster you’re going to reach debt freedom! With Pay Off Debt, you’ll have constant access to your progress so you can watch those balances go down.
* Prioritize debts by organizing the debt snowball the way you prefer
* View starting & current balances, planned monthly payment, last payment recorded date, & estimated time left for each debt
* See your planned debt-free date. Compare and contrast how long it would take to pay off all debts if you weren't use the debt snowball.
* View progress bars for motivation and encouragement
* Email the snowball information (list of debts, starting debt amounts, current balances, minimum payment amounts, due dates, & progress made) to up to 4 different emails
* Tap to bypass the splash screen
* Password protect the app if desired
* Record the payments you've made by tapping the Record Min. Payment or Record Custom Payment buttons for individual debts, or tap Record All Payments to record them all at once
* For increased flexibility, use the Record Custom Payment button to record a monthly payment that's different than the regular minimum payment.
* View payment history and amounts recorded for interest and principal
* Takes interest rates into account when calculating estimated time left
* Take taxes & insurance (escrow) into account if desired when adding a Mortgage/HELOC type debt
* Set the additional amount you have available to put toward the first debt in your snowball, & change this amount at any time.
* The current balance for each debt is automatically estimated based on information input by you. (Note that this is ONLY an estimate. To keep exact records, consult your statements and enter the actual current balance manually on the Edit Debts screen.)
* Set payment reminders to appear when the app is running, if desired. Once the due date has passed, the reminder will no longer appear.
* Select English, French or Spanish
* Select either dollars, euros, pounds, yen or a custom currency
What are you waiting for? Watch your debts melt away as the snowball gets bigger. Download Pay Off Debt now and start your path to financial freedom.
** For support, questions, or ideas email [email protected]
Developers have no way to respond to commenters within iTunes, so if you'd like a response or have found a potential bug please email the details so I can help. Tutorials are at http://www.payoffdebtapp.com/apple/ **