- Category: Photography
- Released date: 11/03/2010
- Current Version: 1.2
- Seller: Jeff Paradiso
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 3107392
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Photo Paint Pro opens a whole new world of light painting opportunities. This app allows you to light paint any image from your photo library into a new photo you are taking. No more are the days of being limited to flashlights and dots. Photo Paint Pro expands your choices to patterns, images, and custom artwork into your photo. This app is feature-rich but simple to use.
"This is a game changer for people who are into light painting or photography for that matter."
[ The basic idea: ]
With a selected image from your library, wave your iPhone or iPod Touch in front of any camera that is taking a long exposure photo. When the camera is finished taking the picture, the photo displayed on your device will be illuminated in the new photo.
[ What you need to use this app: ]
You'll need a camera that lets you set the shutter speed (also known as exposure
time). We recommend a DSLR camera, but some point-and-shoot cameras have this
feature. You'll also need a tripod or stable surface to keep your camera steady as
you take the long exposure.
[ Features: ]
• Image cropping for best performance.
• Adjustable display time for photos.
• Adjustable time for delayed start.
• Control of illuminance.
• Choice of light painting in left-to-right or right-to-left motion.
• Handy built-in flashlight — convenient for doing long exposures at night or in dark rooms.