- Category: Photography
- Released date: 04/01/2010
- Current Version: 1.1
- Seller: Photobucket.com Inc.
- Recommended Age: 17+
- Download Size: 3959489
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Use Photobucket on your iPad! The Photobucket app allows you to upload existing media from your iPad directly to your Photobucket albums. Looking for a quick visual extravaganza during moments of downtime? Check out our Find Stuff categories or search our billions of photos. Easily download images to your device for use as wallpapers, contact IDs, and more. Share your images with others via email, or grab image URL links to post on your blog or favorite social network. Manage your Photobucket albums and show off your collection in full-screen view.
* Use the Photo Frame to display full-size slideshows of your images or continually refreshed images from Find Stuff or search results.
* Download any Photobucket image directly to your iPad.
* Search Photobucket's huge media repository, complete with search history.
* Browse Find Stuff categories and search results.
* Orientation-aware full-view images with pinch and zoom support.
* Easy access to image URLs.
* Media upload queue that supports in-app 'background' uploads.
* Album management: multiple navigation views and the ability to create albums.
* Media management: download, share, move, delete, and edit titles and descriptions.
We are excited to have you try out the new app. Help us make improvements to our upcoming releases: let us know what else you’d like to see! We value your feedback and feature requests.