- Category: Photography
- Released date: 06/08/2009
- Current Version: 2.4.3
- Seller: Photobucket.com Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 3593500
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
App Summary: Take Photobucket with you on your iPhone! Upload all your special moments directly to your Photobucket albums. Existing photos AND VIDEOS can be uploaded from your camera roll, and new shots and clips can be uploaded from within the camera app. Looking for entertainment during moments of downtime? Find Stuff categories have billions of photos and videos for you to view, and you can download photos to your phone for FREE to use as wallpapers, contact IDs, and more. You can even share your photos, videos, and albums to Facebook or Twitter right from your phone, fast and easy.
Photos also include geo-tags! E.g., you snap a picture of a famous monument or building, and geo-tagging recognizes your location. When you geo-tag the photos you take in the app, your location is automatically uploaded with your photos so your friends and family know where you were! Easy to turn on and off. In the app, you can upload pictures and videos in the "background" with the media queue when doing other tasks.
- Upload your photos and videos easily to Photobucket.
- Search Photobucket's huge media library and download any photo directly to your phone.
- Easily share all your photos, videos, and albums to Facebook and Twitter.
- Geo-tag photos taken within the app. Turn on or off in Settings.
- View graphics sharper than ever on iPhone 4 with the new Retina Display feature.
- Quickly access media URLs.
- Pinch-and-zoom any full-size, orientation-aware photo.
- View, create, delete, and manage all your albums.
- Go ad-free when you sign up for a Pro account.
- Manage your media, including: downloads, sharing, moving, deleting, copying to your albums, and editing titles and descriptions.
Tips and Tricks:
-Navigate Find Stuff categories by swiping left and right over the category photos.
-Pause the upload queue and resume when your signal improves, or your airplane lands.
-Delete entries in the upload queue by swiping from left to right over the entry.
-Toggle settings to improve app performance based on your connection.
-Use the app reset function in iPhone Settings to clear cache and restore to fresh-install state.
-Logout via the in-app settings tab.
Many more but we're out of space here...
We are excited to have you try out the app and look forward to your feedback and additional feature requests.
NOTE: Works on both iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 4.0 or newer