- Category: Photography
- Released date: 05/20/2010
- Current Version: 2.1
- Seller: Pankaj Goswami
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 18437278
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
✭✭✭✭✭ 50% OFF!! ✭✭✭✭✭
Powerful photo editor for editing your photos on iPhone/iPod.
Either on the full image or selectively apply filters with advanced image masking tools. Mask a portion of an image with a magic touch. Apply any filter to the unmasked portion from a wider range of filter choices. Apply multiple filters to achieve custom effects. For example you can easily create color splash, hue splash, tilt shift etc. just by combining mask and filters.
● Mask image with magic touch, color, brush, shape, lasso or gradients.
● More than 50 filters and special effects.
● Unlimited undo/redo (Swipe left/right on the home screen)
● Adjust filter parameters according to your liking.
● Accumulate multiple filters/masks to achieve unique effect.
● Crop, Straighten, Rotate, Flip with touch.
● Superimpose part of or the entire image on top of another image and with 18 different blending modes.
● Add text to your image with any color, font, size and angle.
● Clone with a flexible brush and vertical and horizontal mirroring.
● Reduce red-eye on your photos.
● Blend color gradients to your image.
● Auto-save session.
● Resume last session in a fraction of a second.
● Save, E-Mail, share in Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr.
● Intuitive UI design.
● High resolution export.
● 15 Video tutorials.
● iPhone 4 ready (Retina Display and 5MP image export)
● And all that with a super fast processing speed!
In the collection of filters you will find all necessary filters like exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness, shadow/highlight recovery, unsharp mask, blur, color balance, histogram auto and manual level, curves, high dynamic range, white balance, auto contrast, auto color, color temperature, noise reduction, colorize, soft focus, sepia, channel mixer etc.
In effects, you will find numerous tunable effects falling into many genres like photographic, distortion, artistic etc.
You can terminate the application any time you want and come back later and resume last session where you ended, with all undo, redo levels and the mask.
A new flickr group has been created to showcase your work, you can start uploading there...