Popular Mechanics Magazine
- Category: News
- Released date: 10/22/2010
- Current Version: 1.0.9
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 6335223
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
The interactive edition of POPULAR MECHANICS is more than a digital copy. Subscribe from within the app to access the iPad edition’s additional reporting, interactive graphics and diagrams, 3D models, animations, videos, and links to online material, all within a slick, easy-to-navigate interface.
In the August issue, POPULAR MECHANICS takes you inside the secret world of the Navy Seals, laying bare the tactics and technology of America’s most lethal fighting force. We also explain how new technology could help fix destructive and inefficient commercial fishing operations, and highlight 10 garage-ready, world-saving DIY projects.
• 7 AWD crossover vehicles take to the wild dunes of Lake Michigan
• Cordless yard tools put to the test
• Building the ultimate garage
• How to recover from a devastating computer crash
• What we’ve learned—and haven’t learned—from the crash of Air France Flight 447
In every issue, you can:
• Bookmark stories to read later
• Write messages using Facebook, email and Twitter without leaving the app
• Navigate easily using our scrolling Table of Contents window, the Page Viewer that gives a graphical display of the entire issue, or the forward and back arrows that enable you to move quickly from article to article
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.