Progressive Alarm Clock + Dream Journal for iPad
- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 04/06/2010
- Current Version: 4.3.1
- Seller: Bradley Fullmer
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 11414491
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
*** NEW: Runs in the background with iOS4. You can now run other apps after setting the alarm! ***
Progressive Alarm Clock will wake you up gently and gradually using the beautiful sounds of the Tibetan singing bowl. At the specified alarm time, the bells will begin to ring in a pre-defined pattern - starting out softly and slowly and gradually getting louder and more frequent. You'll come out of your slumber slowly and peacefully. No more being jolted awake.
+ Choose from five patterns with varying bell schedules and escalation lengths.
+ NEW: You can now edit patterns to create your own bell schedules or modify the defaults. Make the patterns as long or as short as you want, escalate the volumes as you please - you have complete control over the pattern definitions.
+ Choose from six different bells of varying size and metal compositions - from bright and clean to deep and complex with lovely overtones.
+ You may enter journal notes upon awakening - great for recording your dreams before the memory fades. You can then go back and review your journal entries and you may export the journal via email. For privacy, you may set a password to prevent unauthorized access.
+ To save battery, you may lock your iPad and the alarm will still work. Either start the alarm and press the lock (sleep) button, or turn on the "Auto-Lock" setting.
+ Optionally hide the time display until the screen is tapped.
+ Optionally use your own photo as a wake up image that will gradually fade in as the alarm pattern escalates.
+ This app uses the same amazing bell sounds used in our Zen Timer meditation timer. Here are some app store comments pertaining to the bells:
"Best sounding bells of any meditation app so far" - sibergrrl
"The bell samples in this app are gorgeous" - LairBob
"Several different bell sounds to choose from and they all feel 'live'" - VaderPi
"Great Sound Quality" - KarlAgathon
"The tones are stunning" - hellsleeve
"Beautiful bell sounds" - Wolf94114
"Wonderful digital bell sounds" - zenji
"The bell sounds are lovely" - pngwen
- Six wake up colors
- Snooze from 1 minute to 30 minutes
- Sure Wake: Optional LOUD backup sound
- Seven colors available for time display
- Optionally keep device from sleeping
* Since there is currently no way to control the display light, the screen brightening occurs by starting out black and fading in the wake-up image. However, the display light will remain at the level specified in the Settings - so even when the screen is black, there will still be some light emitted.