PubMed On Tap searches PubMed to find and display reference information.
• Store references (with pdfs) in your personal and searchable library.
• Retrieve pdfs from the Web.
• E-mail references (with pdfs) from within the application.
• Advanced Search. Specify fields and search mode, using AND, OR and NOT logic operators.
• Specify option to find only articles with Full Text or Free Full Text.
• E-mail the results as formatted text or an RIS tagged record, ready to be imported into reference management applications like Bookends and EndNote.
• EZproxy support.
• Link to Full Text articles that open in Safari or Internal Web Browser (requires access privileges).
• Internal Web Browser.
• Landscape view.
• Remember/recall recent searches.
• Navigation between references in the formatted view.
• Order full-text copies of articles using Loansome Doc Ordering System.
Note: PubMed sometimes mistakenly lists a restricted Full Text article as Free Full Text, and PubMed On Tap identifies them as such. In these cases, you'll need access privileges to read the Full Text.
If you have any questions, please write to [email protected]