QuakeWarn HD - Best Earthquake Notification App
- Category: Weather
- Released date: 07/23/2010
- Current Version: 1.5
- Seller: Venkatramanan Krishnamani
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 875861
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
TOP 100 Weather App for the iPhone now for iPad.
Educational Videos, Earthquake Probability Mapping, Hazard Maps and more...
Only earthquake application with EARTHQUAKE PREDICTION.
Earthquake WAVEFORMS Visualization.
Seismic Hazard Map Visualization.
FULL PUSH NOTIFICATION CUSTOMIZATION for the user.
IN-APP QUAKE TWEETING.
LOOKS MAGICAL ON THE iPad.
A must have application for everyday user and especially for people living in earth quake prone regions. This application tracks all earthquakes around the user's location and alerts the user by push notification based on a user chosen criteria. This means that even without this application open, you will get an instant notification about the earthquake. It will also help you track your near and dear ones living around you.
Do let us know about the app, all requests for additional features will be heard and implemented in the FREE future updates.
Quake warning features include:
1. Fully sortable list of earthquakes with google map locations, complete with Magnitude, Depth, Reporting stations and Distance from current location.
2. Reports significant earthquakes around the world (magnitude greater than 5).
3. Push-Notification built-in to alert user of any earthquake. Completely configurable.
4. Earthquake Probability Prediction.
5. Earthquake Hazard Map Visualization.
6a. Earthquake Waveform Visualization. (if available)
6b. Theoretical P-Wave Travel Times and Earthquake Density Maps (if available)
7. Educational Videos (Updated Bi-Monthly)
8. Historical Earthquake Listing.
9. Twitter Integration.
Disclaimer: There might be significant delays in the alert notification due is load on cellular or wifi network. Purplehaze applications does not take responsibility for any such delays or inaccuracies in the presented data.