- Category: Navigation
- Released date: 05/10/2010
- Current Version: 1.9
- Seller: SignalActive, Inc
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 3013467
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
RadarActive is a speed trap information system designed with the radar detector enthusiast in mind.
***Veil Guy review***
"Bottom line: every enthusiast driver who owns a smart phone should be driving with RadarActive, starting NOW!"
"[RadarActive] turns your Valentine One radar detector and your iPhone into a super speed trap detection community"
Some RadarActive features are designed specifically for use with a radar detector, others are fun as a standalone application. View all the speed traps supplied by those with radar detectors, as well as view and vote on the speed cameras, red light cameras and traps.
If you find the words 'Ka-band', 'LIDAR', or 'POP-detection' meaningful in context of speed-traps, then join the growing community that is reporting radar-enforced speed traps, speed cameras and red light cameras. Join the RadarActive Community – radaractive.com/forum
The data is crowd-sourced and the quality of information depends on the user-density in your geographical area. We are growing exponentially!
- Live Map: updates as you drive
- Automatically Created Speed Traps (crowdsourced from radar detectors):
* Police X-band radar
* Police K-band radar
* Police Ka-band radar
* Police LIDAR (laser gun)
- User Submitted Speed Traps:
* Red Light Cameras
* Speed Cameras
* Police Speed Traps
* Vote up/down, and place new hazards
- iPhone OS 3.0 or higher
- iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4
IMPORTANT: RadarActive for iPod is intended for use as a Valentine 1(tm) radar detector remote display only.
- Website: http://radaractive.com
- Forum: http://radaractive.com/forum
- FAQ: http://radaractive.com/faq
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/signalactive
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/signalactive