Remembary Connected Diary
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released date: 10/17/2010
- Current Version: 1.4
- Seller: Shindig Digital Constructions Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 17111144
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
"Remembary is a great iPad journal app" - AppAdvice.com
""Remembary is the app to beat for new diary…journal apps" - 148Apps.com
*** Featured in "New and Notable" and "What's Hot" in the Canadian and Worldwide App Stores. ***
Remembary is the beautiful iPad daily diary/journal that help you remember what happened today - or last week.
Remembary gives context to each day's entry, automatically including pictures and videos from your iPad's library, tweets, Facebook statuses, and RSS feed items, so you can more easily remember what happened. If your pictures or tweets have location information, Remembary even puts them on a map!
- A full-featured personal journal, easy to navigate and intuitive to use.
- Automatically searches your iPad's photo library and includes pictures and videos from each day. Tap on them to view full-screen.
- iPad2 can take pictures and videos from within Remembary.
- Automatically fetches your tweets, Facebook statuses, and up to 5 RSS feeds, and instantly adds entries to the correct days in your journal.
- Bulk download up to 3500 of your past tweets.
- Search in real time through all of your journal entries, tweets, Facebook statuses, and RSS entries.
- Choose from ten artist-designed themes, six font styles and any font size.
- Optional password protection.
- Export your journal by day/month/year/all, and send it via email and DropBox.