- Category: Business
- Released date: 11/06/2008
- Current Version: 2.2
- Seller: RingCentral, Inc
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 7986935
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Download the RingCentral app for iPhone—the perfect companion to your RingCentral business phone system. Manage your phone system directly from your iPhone and take your business calls, voice messages, and faxes—anywhere.
Use the RingCentral app on your iPhone to:
- Show your RingCentral business number as your Caller ID when you make calls.*
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
- Use VoIP calling to make local calls to the US while traveling internationally.
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Receive, view, and forward Internet faxes.
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your RingCentral call logs.
- Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
Get a cloud-based business phone system from RingCentral that delivers:
- Local or toll-free numbers (including 800, 866, 877 and 888 numbers)
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
IMPORTANT: RingCentral for iPhone 2.0 requires an existing RingCentral account. Use this app or visit www.ringcentral.com to create an account and instantly activate your mobile business phone system.
* Note: RingOut is not available for the iPad and iPod Touch.