Performance Training for the Mental Game featuring PGA Tour Champions Aaron Baddeley and Stan Utley. The revolutionary app Golf Digest is calling "Powerful, creative and a joy to use!"
Our latest formal research study results are in from Dr. Debbie Crews at Arizona State University. The study revealed that subjects viewing footage from our app improved putting performance by 61% over the course of 6 weeks. This translates into an astounding improvement of 3-4 putts per round.
For more information, contact:
owner | seeitgolf
Two-time Canadian PGA Teacher of the Year
“A revolutionary, research-based training tool for the mind that works.”
Dr. Debbie Crews
Golf Magazine’s Researcher of the Year
Golf Digest Top 10 Instructor
"The most innovative training tool in golf."
Head Golf Instructor
Grayhawk Golf Club
"The seeitgolf app is a powerful and creative learning tool that also is a
joy to use. Watching Aaron Baddeley roll every type of putt imaginable dead-center into the hole, with calming music wafting in the background, has a strong subliminal effect that will carry over into your own game."
Head Golf Instructor
Desert Mountain Golf Club
Cutting edge technology and production value:
- Filmed with four RED cameras
- Four camera angles, including the POV of Aaron Baddeley
- 40 different video clips
- Scientifically proven to balance your brain
- Builds confidence through repetition
- Improves imagery skills
- Conditions the mind to expect success
- Original score by an Emmy Award Winning Composer
- Customize the soundtrack with your music
- Associate your pre-round music with images of perfection
Performance training for the mental game:
- Experience 100% success through the eyes of Aaron Baddeley.
- Experience the sounds of the sweet spot and entry points with Stan Utley.
- Interact with a digital book explaining what "The Zone" really is.
- Watch the original film or rearrange camera angles and distances.
- Sync your music to images of perfection.
- Experience the optimal performance state.
- Expect the sound of the cup after impact...every time.