Sketch Pad 3 - Unlimited Canvas - for iPad
- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 04/19/2011
- Current Version: 3.1.1
- Seller: Catalystwo Limited
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 5071110
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Are you an artist or just enjoy being creative?
--- doodle, sketch or draw?
--- write lists or memos?
--- jot down notes during lectures?
--- have inspirational thoughts you want to keep or share with friends?
Sketch Pad enables you to do all these on your iPad.
(Also available on iPhone and iPod touch)
With Sketch Pad you won't waste precious paper or get messy with paints and crayons.
Sketch Pad is quick, simple and fun to use for all ages... from pre-school to retirement.
With Sketch Pad use your finger as a pen and choose:
--- 3 pen-stroke sizes.
--- 7 base colors for iPad (4 for iPhone/iPod touch) + (double tap to customise for unlimited colors)
--- erase all or portions of your drawing or list if you make a mistake or change your mind.
--- unlimited edits of pen-strokes with undo and redo functions.
--- zoom in/ zoom out simply by pinching in any mode, or double tap in scroll mode.
--- cut and paste.
--- drag stroke.
Sketch Pad automatically saves your work on closing the application so you can instantly continue next time you open Sketch Pad.
*** FEATURES ***
- Unlimited canvas size
- Trackpad for easy scrolling
- Detach and position tool-bar where you want
- Customizable grid lines
- Customizable background colour
- Smooth line with rounded ends
- Organizing document folders
- Export to Twitter, Evernote, Google docs, Picasa, Dropbox, printer, other apps, email, photo library and Mac.
- Flag a sketch or note
- Assign Alarm to a sketch or note
- Palm Rest (ideal for stylus users)... Fully adjustable for either right handed or left handed users (iPad only)
- Two finger scrolling in writing mode
- Either clearing screen or unselecting line can be selectable
- Zooming in/out by double tapping in browse mode
- Zooming by pinching gesture can also be selectable
*** TIPS ***
Use two fingers and swipe the screen to scroll in Pen mode.
Double tap on a color swatch to customise color.
Use Palm Rest so you don't get unwanted imprints.
To change language from Japanese to English, select English in iPad/iPhone's preferences first, then select your language again.