- Released date: 05/23/2011
- Current Version: 1.0
- Seller: Heritage Academy
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 1645354
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Smylies (Emoji keyboard) offers up to 460 icons that will make the way you communicate funner. You can use in SMS, Email, Notes, and any other native apps right on your device. With this app, you will be able to enable the emoji keyboard with very simple steps.
- Easy way to enable the emoji keyboard
- No internet connection required
- FAQ page
- Enables up to 460 icons
- Works on the iPhone™, iPod touch™, iPad™
- And many other features
After enabling it, go to:
1. Open The Settings App
2. Select General
3. Select "Keyboards" -> International Keyboards
4. Select "Add new keyboards"
5. Scroll Down and select "Emoji"
6. Your Emoji keyboard is now enabled.
7. Open the Notes app and try to test the emoji keyboard.
8. When the keyboard comes up, select the world key on the bottom left of the keyboard.
9. Start Typing!!!