- Category: Music
- Released date: 10/28/2010
- Current Version: 1.3
- Seller: BloomIT
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 16452476
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
TEMPORARY SALE. 40% OFF! SongCatcher is the first fully functional recording studio environment on the iPhone platform, designed around capturing creativity at the moment of inspiration! It is the first app to feature both Audio and MIDI recording, making it the ultimate solution for the songwriters who are looking for a sketchpad.
SongCatcher comes with two interfaces, which are tailored specifically for professional musicians, and enthusiastic amateurs, or anyone who likes having fun with music!
PROJECT MODE offers the full functionality of SongCatcher in a fast, easy to understand interface. Its layout is in the style of conventional music software, with all of the controls easily accessible and functional. If you are a novice with music software, you may want to start with SIMPLE MODE, tailored to the inexperienced music interface user.
To see SongCatcher in action you can watch demonstration videos at:
• 10 layers of recording, including 5 layers of Audio and 5 layers of MIDI!
• Audio to MIDI conversion, allowing the user to sing ideas and have instruments play them back. Create your band with your voice!
• Audio recording through either built-in microphone or external input (via iRig or Similar.) Record and layer live performances!
• Resizable Piano Keyboard to play instruments.
• Instruments include: Piano, Electric Piano, Drums, Bass, Guitar, Distorted Guitar, Synth, Organ, Strings and Horns. (more available through in-app purchase)
• MIDI editor to edit performance. Get it perfect!
• Mixing functionality, including panning!
• Ability to bounce mixes and re-import, hence allowing unlimited tracks!
• MIDI Exporting!
• Line-in supported!
• Tempo track with optional click.
• Ability to export mixes in various formats to email.
• Lay down your ideas quickly and email them to your home studio!
PLEASE NOTE: SongCatcher is optimised for iPhone 3GS and above. If you have an early version iPhone or iPod touch the software will work, but your handset has less processor power, which means you may experience audio glitches before you reach the full 10 layers of the software's capability.
Version 1.3 has lots of great new features! Have a look below :)
Please remember that your 5 star reviews help the updates keep coming!