Starbucks Card Mobile – Now available in nearly 6,800 U.S. company-operated
Starbucks, and over 1,000 Target locations!
PLEASE REFER TO THE LIST BELOW FOR KNOWN TECHNICAL
A Starbucks Card is the fastest, most convenient way to pay at Starbucks. And Starbucks
Card Mobile is the perfect companion to your card. Your iPhone / iPod Touch will
display a barcode that you use just like your card to make purchases at Starbucks. It’s
fast. It’s easy. And it’s a revolution in mobile payment.
With Starbucks Card Mobile, you can check your balance, reload your card with any
major credit card or PayPal, view your transactions and conveniently track your Stars in
the My Starbucks Rewards program.
• Check your Starbucks Card balance
• Reload your Starbucks Card with a major credit card or Pay Pal
• View your transaction history
• Pay with your iPhone or iPod Touch at in any of the 6,800+ company-operated
U.S. Starbucks stores and 1,000+ U.S. Starbucks Target locations.
• Locate a mobile payment Starbucks near you.
• Track your Stars in the My Starbucks Rewards program.
Known Technical Limitations
• This application supports U.S. Starbucks Cards only, including Gold cards
• Starbucks Store Credit Cards are not supported.
• This application is designed to support iPhones with U.S. domestic phone
numbers only; international phone numbers may not consistently be supported.
• Starbucks Card Mobile supports your personal Starbucks Cards. Cards may only
be loaded onto one device at a time. If you wish to reload a friend or family
members’ Starbucks Card, please visit Starbucks.com/card.
• Upon updating or reinstalling the app, the “Touch to Pay” button will not
immediately appear until you enable payments within the “Payments” tab.
For another great Starbucks experience, please download our MyStarbucks application,
which offers a store locator, nutrition information and an interactive drink builder.
For more information, please visit www.starbucks.com/mobile-apps/starbuckscardmobile
If you are experiencing login or other technical issues, please email