- Category: Finance
- Released date: 02/01/2011
- Current Version: 2.4
- Seller: Anthony Jansen
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 1221007
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Track the price of your favourite stocks, monitor your portfolio, and have a powerful, easy to use set of charting and technical analysis tools at your fingertips.
Stock Chartist provides clear, fully customizable charts of the most popular technical indicators that can be easily browsed with the swipe of a finger.
From Moving Averages to MACD, Bollinger Bands to RSI, Stochastic Oscillators to Swing Charts, it's all there.
Do you prefer candlestick charts? OHLC bars? A simple line chart of the closing price? They're all available at the touch of a button.
Do you want to zoom in on a chart and get detailed information about each day? With Stock Chartist it's easy.
Do you want the power to choose the parameters for your favourite indicators? You've got it.
The perfect solution for traders who are on the move.
Make money by evaluating trades with the best technical analysis at your fingertips. And all for less than the commission on a single trade.
- Watchlist functionality so you can save and easily track your favourite stocks
- Portfolio functionality so you can easily keep track of your positions
- High quality charts
- Candlestick, OHLC Bar, and Closing Price Line chart types
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly charts
- Zoomable charts
- All charts can be viewed in Portrait or Landscape mode
- Moving Averages (Simple and Exponential): Up to 4 per chart to show crossovers
- MACD Indicator
- Average Range and Average True Range (ATR)
- Volume data
- Relative Strength Indicator (RSI)
- Bollinger Bands
- Fast and Slow Stochastic Oscillator
- Rate of Change (ROC) Momentum Indicator
- Directional Movement Index (DMI/ADX) Indicator
- Swing Chart overlay
- All indicator parameters are fully customizable
Multiple exchanges across several countries are supported (using the Yahoo! exchange suffixes).
- NYSE (no suffix required)
- NASDAQ (no suffix required)
- Australia (.AX suffix)
- London (.L suffix)
- Toronto (.TO suffix)
- Paris (.PA suffix)
- Oslo (.OL suffix)
- New Zealand (.NZ suffix)
- Brazil (.SA suffix)
- Singapore (.SI suffix)
- Spain (.MC suffix)
- and many others
Exchange suffixes allow you to search for a ticker symbol on different exchanges. For example, the ticker symbol BHP (for the company BHP Billiton), has listings in the NYSE (BHP), Australia (BHP.AX), Berlin (BHP.BE), Frankfurt (BHP.F), Dusseldorf (BHP.DU), Munich (BHP.MU), and Buenos Aires (BHP.BA).
For most exchanges, quote data is typically delayed by 15 or 20 minutes.
Note: This application makes no recommendations about what securities to buy or sell. Data provided by this application is "as is" and on an "as available" basis. The developer assumes no responsibility for inaccurate, erroneous or unavailable data.