StormSpy with AccuSpy™ technology gives you the power to report and view official and user spotted tornadoes or hail instantly. Contains U.S. animated radar maps, overlayed maps, county-by-county warnings, tornado forecast maps, and radar snapshots of tornado sighting areas.
- Featured on the front page of USAToday on 5/31/11.
- Over 75,000 confirmed alerts sent out
- Over 10,000 TornadoSpy spotters in addition to professional spotters from the national weather service.
For example, on 5/10/10, a user spotted the Oklahoma City tornado 20 minutes before the NOAA report, which gave other users valuable lead time to escape the storm. This is a frequent occurrence since user reports are submitted and viewable immediately.
Sightings are filtered through state-of-the art AccuSpy™ technology to prevent false alerts and only send you the most accurate sightings.
- Track tornado/hailstorm movement worldwide on the built-in map
- Report nearby tornadoes/hail with a simple touch
- View HD radar, tornadoes, and hail overlayed on interactive maps simultaneously
- Includes official reports from National Weather Service storm spotters
- Push alerts
- Email and text alerts
- Share and view tornado/hail photos in seconds
- Filter sightings by spotter ratings
- View previous tornadoes/hail sightings
- Write storm report notes
- Users can rate sightings submitted by other users
- Verify sighting reports with radar snapshots near report areas.
- Radar loops
- Tornado forecasts
- Warning maps
- AccuSpy™ state-of-the art storm spotting
Download now, and become a part of the fastest and largest worldwide storm spotting network.
Add [email protected]
to your address book to assure that you receive alerts.
Demo video can be seen at justintimeapps.com/ss.html
Get it now before the price increases to $5.99
Be sure to hit "Save" when you enter in your alert email address.