- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 08/27/2008
- Current Version: 2.3.1
- Seller: SugarSync, Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 9566060
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
"Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
"SugarSync is so good, it gets a rating of 5 out of 5!" – Marc Gibbs, Network World
Have you ever been away from home or the office and realized you need a file that is on your computer? SugarSync puts ALL of your data from all of your computers right at your fingertips…anytime, anywhere from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. With SugarSync, it is dead simple to sync and share your files online, giving you easy access to everything directly from your mobile device. If you like Dropbox, MobileMe, or Carbonite, you’ll love SugarSync.
Using this app, your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch can:
* Get anytime, anywhere access to all of your files, photos, and music
* Share any file via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app
* Backup photos/videos taken on your iPhone/iPad to your computers (without wires!)
* Stream your entire music collection, even while you use other apps
* Download files or entire folders for fast, offline viewing
* Share, move, and even delete files saved on your computers
* View photos from all of your computers (and easily save any to your iPhone/iPad)
* Edit documents locally (using a document editor), then sync it your computers
* And much more!
If you don’t have an account, you can sign up from the app and get 5 GB of free online storage.
To get real-time access to files from your computers, don’t forget to install the free SugarSync application on your PC or Mac. For more information, visit www.sugarsync.com.