Super Rugby 2011 brings to you fixtures and results for Super 15. The competition is contested by 15 teams: 5 located across Australia, 5 from New Zealand and 5 from South Africa.
This app brings to you the simplest and most user-friendly application to get all details about the game at a glance. With this app, you can stay up-to-date as your team battles towards victory. It is a must have if you have missed the game and need to know the score.
It comes with following features:
- Live results: You get live results/score at your finger tips.
- Fixtures: This app provides week-wise fixtures for all past and future Super 15 games for this season (2011), including location of the game. And whatís even better is that the timings are per your time zone, so you donít need to convert the game times.
- Results: It provides accurate results of all games played, with the game timings and place where it was played. The results are updated every 15 min.
- Standings: Gives the standing of each team in terms of games played, won, lost and drawn. It also lists the points each team has scored so far.
- My Team: Provides details of games played by individual team, name of team against which game is played, game timing, score and place where the game was played.
- Match Summary: View players who scored the try(s) and player who kicked penalty(s) and conversion(s).
- RSS News Feeds: Latest news feeds are listed to enable you to remain up to date with all information about the games.
All the above information is very well organized so that you can easily navigate to find the information you need.
Scores and Match Summary are updated every 15 minutes.
If you have any requests, concerns or support issues, please e-mail us on [email protected]
We will ensure that your e-mail is responded to in 2 working days and your issue addressed within 7 working days. We would appreciate if you could write to us about your concerns and have it addressed rather than write a bad review. Writing about your concerns helps us help you enjoy your app better. If we donít know about the bug, we can't fix it.