- Category: Navigation
- Released date: 08/26/2008
- Current Version: 2.0
- Seller: Eldar Sadikov
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 151803
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
If you like this app, but want more functionality (ability to take notes, track parking time, set meter timeout, use hybrid maps, change parking spot by dragging marker, or ability to keep track of multiple locations), check out iCarPark.
- Featured in BusinessWeek among the 18 popular mobile programs for your phone
- LAPTOP Magazine's choice for Best Car Finding App (as well as one of 50 Top Most Useful iPhone Apps for 2009)
- Featured in BMW Magazine Connect (official BMW magazine)
- Featured in Philadelphia Magazine among top 10 iPhone apps
- Over 1 million downloads since its release!
How many times did you forget where you parked your car? This application solves the problem: with only one tap save your current position and next time you start the app you'll have walking directions to your car in front of you! What if you parked in a garage or lot? You can use this app as a compass: we display the distance and the map will tell you the direction. Browse or pinch to zoom in/out. Everything is within one tap, it is simple, accurate, and, most importantly, free (unlike our competitors)!
Why use Take Me To My Car and not the Maps built in functionality:
- Less taps, much quicker
- Walking directions instead of driving directions
- Exact display of remaining distance
- Exact position accuracy in meters/yards as opposed to a circle
- Pleasant intuitive interface
READ THIS: The application works best on 3G iPhone. For best results, make sure to have Location services and WiFi on (to enable WPS). The app may not work on non-3G iPhone since it does not support GPS. For the same reason, iPod Touch is not a supported platform.