The Miami Herald iPad Edition
- Category: News
- Released date: 05/11/2011
- Current Version: 1.1
- Seller: The Miami Herald
- Recommended Age: 9+
- Download Size: 3827407
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
All the content of The Miami Herald now on your iPad. Our customizable app features The Miami Herald's Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage, photos, video, commentary, bloggers and much more.
· Customize your home screen with your favorite sections - over 145 sections to choose from!
· Download and save stories for offline reading
· Rich multimedia features including photo, video and audio reports
· Share via Email, Facebook or Twitter
· Read and post comments on all Miami Herald blogs
· Find stories quickly with search
How does The Miami Herald iPad Edition subscription feature work?
· Downloading the app is free, and you'll get The Miami Herald's top stories every day for free
· Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in to access the full application by using the phone number listed on their account.
· If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application with over 145 content sections, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $0.99 USD per month
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $0.99 USD for the next monthly period
· You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your iPad if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
· Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Miami Herald iPad Edition