Looking for the best places to eat, drink, and shop in your 'hood? Thrillist for iPhone brings you on-the-go access to thousands of hand-picked local restaurants, bars, clubs, and stores in 14 cities across the US and the UK (check below to see if your city’s on the list).
Unlike other city guides that indiscriminately list millions of questionable businesses, Thrillist for iPhone is powered only by hi-qual, professionally curated recommendations to meet your eating, drinking, and shopping needs.
Each suggestion comes complete with Thrillist's razor-sharp editorial -- as well as a plethora of glorious photos and videos. New listings are added every weekday, fueled by Thrillist's free daily email.
* NEAR: use GPS to find Thrillist recommendations closest to you, or easily select neighborhoods to see what’s worth checking out in your city
* NEW: see Thrillist’s latest write-ups of brand-new or undiscovered local joints
* TOP: the very best of Thrillist, as determined by your fellow readers
* MY: sign up or log in to add articles to My Thrillist, your personal archive of favorites that you can access via iPhone or on Thrillist.com
* FUN: mind-numblingly fun games and time wasters
* Weekly Thrillist Video segments spotlighting local brand-newness
* Sharing: tell friends about what you're digging via email, Facebook, and Twitter, or check in with foursquare
* One-touch content filtering: quickly narrow down Thrillist’s local suggestions only to places to eat, drink, shop, and more -- or any combination of the four.
* Sign Up for Thrillist’s free daily emails and manage your email subscriptions.
Thrillist for iPhone markets:
In addition to in-app feedback link on every article (see: "Problem with this listing?") and in your Thrillist for iPhone settings page, feel free to email us with your ideas, reactions, questions, and idle threats at [email protected]
For more information, go to www.thrillist.com/mobile
From the Press:
“Refreshing and useful.” -- MediaPost
“The photos and reviews were high quality, a welcome reprieve from user-generated content.” -- VentureBeat
“It reminds us that there is a place in a crowd-sourced and highly ‘scalable’ world of limitless digital data for the human filter and the personal sensibility.” -- MobileInsider
Listed among “This Week’s Best iPhone Apps,” June 11, 2010 -- Gizmodo