- Released date: 05/16/2011
- Current Version: 1.8
- Seller: Justin Graham
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 371325
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
TornadoSpy with AccuSpy™ technology gives you the power to report and view official and user spotted tornadoes instantly. For example, on 5/10/10, a TornadoSpy user spotted the Oklahoma City tornado 20 minutes before the NOAA report, which gave other TornadoSpy users valuable lead time to escape the storm. This is a frequent occurrence since user reports are submitted and viewable immediately.
Sightings are filtered through state-of-the art AccuSpy™ technology to prevent false alerts and only send you the most accurate sightings.
- Track tornado movement worldwide on the built-in map
- Report nearby tornadoes with a simple touch
- Includes official reports from National Weather Service storm spotters
- Share and view tornado photos in seconds
- Write storm report notes
- Users can rate sightings submitted by other users
- AccuSpy™ state-of-the art storm spotting
Download now, and become a part of the fastest and largest worldwide storm spotting network.
Demo video can be seen at justintimeapps.com/ts.html
Try out this ad-supported version for free.
Check out these other apps from justintimeapps: