- Category: Sports
- Released date: 06/27/2011
- Current Version: 1.0
- Seller: Allen Yee
- Recommended Age: 17+
- Download Size: 6942720
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
TRF Viewer is an iPad application for viewing thoroughbred racing forms.
** Introductory Price of $1.99 **
It has the following features:
1. View each race in a racing form format.
2. Handicap each race and pick the top three thoroughbred.
3. Display the tote broad for the race track.
4. Show the results after the race is finished.
5. Display current weather conditions.
6. Automated Scratches.
TRF Viewer uses Brisnet PP Data Files in order to display the racing form. You need an account with brisnet and pay $1 for the race card for each track.
You can obtain the race card files thru http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/trk_report.cgi?drs or http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/trk_report.cgi?drm. After you download the race card files, you need to transfer the zip file thru iTunes. Here is the instructions on how to transfer the file into iTunes:
1. Start iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect your iPad to your computer via USB cable.
3. Click on your device name on the left pane of iTunes window.
4. Select the Apps tab on the right pane of iTunes window.
5. Scroll the window down till you find the File Sharing section.
6. Select TRF Viewer in the list of apps that support iTunes File Sharing.
7. Hit the Add button.
8. Select your downloaded zip file.
9. TRF Viewer will extract the file and moved into the appropriate location.
Good luck at the races!!!