- Category: Sports
- Released date: 02/15/2011
- Current Version: 1.02
- Seller: TSO Studios, LLC
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 427550922
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
The School of Wake presented by Sal Masekela is a how-to, video based instructional app for your iPhone or iPod Touch. No more sitting in your living room or at your computer watching overpriced DVD's to learn your favorite tricks. TSO Wake takes all the info you need from the best riders in the world and puts it directly where you want it: in the palm of your hand.
- 28 Tricks – 8 Beginner, 10 Intermediate, 10 Advanced – with over 25 minutes of video shot exclusively for TSO Wake as well as detailed step-by-step instruction written by TSO’s in-house pro Corey Bradley
- All videos play twice – once at full speed then a second time in slow motion with on screen text boxes reminding you what our pros are doing and when they are doing it
- Intro and How The App Works videos featuring X Games host and TSO partner Sal Masekela
- TSO’s proprietary 5 Light Progression System to help you build the proper foundation and point you in the direction of what tricks you should be learning next
- Built-in Progress Bar to track your success through the beginner, intermediate, and advanced sets
- TSO's In-App store featuring 10 trick Pro Sets from the top riders in wake. Guys like Harley Clifford, Ben Greenwood, Phil Soven, Reed Hansen, and Drew Danielo, with new Pro Sets being added regularly from stars like Parks Bonifay, Steel Lafferty, Trevor Hansen, Andrew Adkison and a long list of other heavy hitters. All Pro Sets include 10 tricks with exclusive video and detailed step-by-step instruction written in the pro's own words.
- Tips on Equipment and the Basics of Getting Started
- No streaming or waiting for videos to load which means you can access and use TSO WAKE anywhere -- in the boat, on the dock, or even at your favorite winch spot
- iPad compatible
- Many, many more to come soon!
An avid rider himself, Masekela said, "We live in an era where every participant in action sports is used to having access to everything right at their fingertips. And that was the driving force behind the creation of TSO -- 24/7 access to instruction from the best riders in the world, all in the palm of your hand.”
For a complete list of included tricks as well as tricks available in each Pro Set, please visit our website at: http://tsostudios.com/wake_tricksets/