TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards, etc. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store, print, or email them as multipage PDFs or JPEG files.
"It’s like carrying a copy machine in your pocket" (Mac | Life, April 2010)
"Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" (AppBank review, April 2010)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for sharper scans
• Document storage inside the app
• Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Open PDFs in other apps like Dropbox, GoodReader, etc.
• AirPrint: requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Small memory footprint
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• Note that if your iPhone model is 3G or earlier, you must hold it at least 10 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
• For best edge detection, place your documents on a darker background.
★ NOTE: Not designed to work with iPod 4 / iPad 2 camera.
★ NOTE: Insufficient memory may cause the app to freeze. In this case, restart your iPhone.
★ NOTE: To delete a saved scan, just swipe over its title in the list.
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at [email protected]
before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.