Union Bank Mobile Banking
- Category: Finance
- Released date: 10/17/2010
- Current Version: 1.0
- Seller: Union Bank
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 57945
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Use Union Bank's Mobile Banking platform to conveniently access key banking services. Whether you are doing personal or business banking, you can access Mobile Banking** with your existing User ID and password. The mobile service offers the same security controls that are available through unionbank.com.
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances and transaction details
- Pay bills to established payees
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Enroll today: Sign on to Online Banking, go to Account Services, then select Turn On/Turn Off Mobile Banking
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
- Enroll today (Web Administrators): After you sign on to the Online Business Center, select Admin Console then enroll users in the Mobile Business Center.
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.