- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 06/20/2011
- Current Version: 1.2.2
- Seller: Caplan B.V.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 105863131
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Whether you’re a vegetarian or not, the occasional day without meat is always tasty and nutritious. But what to prepare? In the Veggie Cookbook+ you will find 80 delicious, healthy and dynamic recipes, beautifully presented.
These recipes aren’t restricted to vegetarians, however, but are meant for anyone who would like to go without meat every now and again. Simply leaving meat out of the dish is an option, but can be extremely dull if done every day. Vegetarians normally adjust their eating regimes to include a wide range of foods. This cooking app will help you discover all of them!
Why is this a cookbook PLUS?
You can browse through the recipes one by one or use one of the filters to leave out time-consuming or spicy recipes.
Ready to get started? Use the cooking mode which presents all the information you need, so that touching the iPad when cooking is minimalized.
In the mood for some fun reading during cooking? Just flip through the amazing special topics or tips and tricks that are connected to a chapter or specific recipe, so you can give them a twist!
Having a hard time planning a date with your friends? Use the FoodInvites to plan a gettogether with a friend, date or group of friends!
- 80 amazing recipes
- information on a vegetarian diet
- high resolution quality photographs in landscape and portrait mode
- tips and tricks to spice up the recipes
- recipe filter for quick and spicy dishes
- quick access to your favourite recipes through the menu
- cooking mode with an integrated clock; the clocks work independently so you can cook several recipes at the same time
- email option for grocery shopping
- make notes if you have your own twist to a recipe and don't want to forget
- invite option that allows you to easily suggest a dinner date with a friend, date or group of friends and immediately add it to your iCal by tapping the date in the e-mail!