- Category: Music
- Released date: 08/18/2010
- Current Version: 1.3.0
- Seller: VEVO LLC
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Download Size: 3039743
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
The wait is over! Free high-quality music videos are now available from VEVO, the web’s number one premium music video and entertainment service. Watch your favorite music videos wherever and whenever with VEVO for iPhone & iPod Touch.VEVO brings the music to you with this fun and easy-to-use iPhone & iPod Touch app. Discover, watch and share the latest music videos. Create playlists and be the first to see exclusive new video premieres.
• Access VEVO’s entire music video catalog – 25,000 videos from more than 7,500 of your favorite artists
• Features include: Exclusive Videos, Premieres, Top Charts, Top Playlists, Artists On Tour & VEVO Original Music Programming
• Share any video easily with friends via Twitter, Facebook & Email
• Purchase your favorite music from each video within the iTunes Store
• Create & Save custom playlists for easy on-demand playback of your favorite videos
• Have fun with music trivia before watching each video
• Easily discover videos that are being watched in your location right now
• Stay up-to-date with notifications & alerts about video premieres, events and original music programming
Download VEVO now! For highest quality video experience, we suggest accessing via WiFi whenever possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of some licenses from the content owners, Features and Videos may not be available in all regions.
What is VEVO?
VEVO is the world’s leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform.
VEVO is available in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, which includes VEVO.com, Mobile Apps (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android), Connected Television (Google TV, Boxee) and user embeddable video players. VEVO powers music videos on over 200 artist pages across Facebook, as well as syndicates to dozens of online sites, including AOL, BET, CBS Interactive Music Group (including Last.fm) and Univision. Additionally, through a special partnership with YouTube, VEVO is accessible in over 200 countries, expanding the platform’s reach around the globe.
Ranked by comScore as the #1 Music platform on the web, VEVO was named by Billboard as one of the top startups of 2010 and received the prestigious Advertising Age Media Vanguard Award for Online Video Platform Launch of the Year. Turning online music programming on its heels just one year into launch, VEVO’s “meteoric rise” (Mediapost) has been applauded by the Associated Press as a “striking example of the music video's dramatic comeback” while its mobile launch was called “stellar” by Mashable.
VEVO was created in partnership with Universal Music Group (UMG), Sony Music Entertainment (SME) and the Abu Dhabi Media Company. It is operated independently by a dedicated management team with offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and San Francisco. VEVO features the most extensive catalog of premium music content found anywhere on the web thanks to deals with such leading music companies as Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music, Hollywood Records, INgrooves, IODA, and The Orchard, among many others. Explore VEVO at www.vevo.com.