VideoPix - iOS first Video Frame Grabber with inbuilt video player is the only app that allows you to:
◆ Grab perfectly timed pictures from videos in seconds. Mine the perfect pose of your loved ones from video shot by iPhone camera. Get unlimited screencaps of your favorite stars or celebrities from videos loaded through iTunes file sharing.
◆ Replay video with sound in slow motion, normal rate, or fast motion; pause, navigate forward/backward single frame at a time to analyze what's happening around your favorite scenes in the video. Ideal for action replays or analyzing golf swing, billiards shot and many other sports.
So, if you are an amateur photographer who loves taking perfectly timed photographs, Or a sports fan and use the camera to take pictures of your child scoring that home run or a Golfer and want to analyze your golf swing, Or a person who loves taking awkward and funny poses of your friends, Or want to take pictures discreetly to capture that face from the crowd -- VideoPix is the app for you!
VideoPix also gives an option to import upto 1080p video(in MP4/MOV file format) on iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4/iPad or iPod touch 3G/4G from computer using File Sharing through iTunes. Now you can play upto 1080p videos on your iPhone or iPod touch and also grab perfect frames from them in resolution 1920x1080.
VideoPix automatically embeds correct geo tag and Date/Time information in the pix saved to camera roll by copying them from the source video. You can open the saved pix in Photo Albums and view them by location in maps. You can also upload the pix to your Facebook account from within the app.
• Select any video in the Camera Roll/Photo Albums(any iOS device),
• Import and work with upto 1080p Videos in MP4/MOV file format from your computer using iTunes File Sharing(1080p resolution supported only on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPod touch 3g/4g. Older devices like iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G can only support upto 640x480 resolution)
• Slow Motion playback (upto 1 fps speed) with adjustable rate during playback. Sound only supported above 15 fps playback rate,
• Normal speed playback at 30 fps,
• Fast Motion playback upto 2x speed with Sound
• Simple and Fast User Interface with built in video Player with navigation controls,
• Frame Level Navigation accuracy(move one frame forward or backward at a time to capture the right moment)
• Crop and apply filters within the app before saving frame to camera roll/photo albums. Supported filters are B&W, Sepia,
• Full fledged iPhone Photos app like internal photo library for storing frames.
• Email the pictures,
• Share pictures on Facebook from within the app(iPhone/iPod touch only),
• Save pictures with correct metadata (GPS coordinates, timestamp of chosen video),
• The converted pictures have the same resolution as original video,
• 24x7 email support available.
Disclaimer: Access to Location Services is a required as part of newly introduced AssetsLibrary framework in iOS4 for faster and direct access to Videos stored in Photo Albums, since it automatically gives access to location meta data of Videos and Photos. VideoPix app or any other apps of ours is otherwise not interested in user's location data and neither stores nor transmits it to any third party what so ever. Do write to us at [email protected]
if you have any further questions.