The Virtual Sheet Music application allows iPhone, iPod touch and iPad owners to enjoy the Virtual Sheet Music catalog on the go. Users can download our high quality digital sheet music and play it off-line, as well as listen to and download thousands of Mp3 audio files included for any item in the catalog. Convenient reminders and instructions to download the music for any browsed item can be sent via email by attaching the first page in PDF file format.
Some key features of the Virtual Sheet Music application are:
- Over 50 high quality free sheet music items included for off-line enjoyment.
- Browse our online complete catalog of high quality digital sheet music to download and store titles on your device including PDF and Mp3 files.
- Search the catalog by keyword
Display detailed information about any music item, and listen to Mp3 files (over 8,000 files).
- Turn pages of download PDF files with just one touch - great for live performances. AirTurn Bluetooth page turner compatible.
Click the envelope button to receive email reminders detailing information about items, as well as first page attached PDF files and detailed, step by step instructions to download your music.
- Members can access their music through the new login feature and synchronize their downloads.
Some of the most popular items in the Virtual Sheet Music application include:
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
Fur Elise by Beethoven
Meditation by Massenet
Canon in D by Pachelbel
Christmas Carols (over 250 versions!)
and thousands more.
Virtual Sheet Music offers highest quality digital, traditional and classical sheet music with MIDI and Mp3 audio files to download and enjoy instantly and much more. Many of the Virtual Sheet Music items also include Mp3 music accompaniment files which allow you to play along with your computer, iPhone, iPod or iPad (over 18,000 files).
Tips and Troubleshooting:
1. This application does requires Internet connectivity to access our online catalog, so be sure to be connected via WiFi or to a 3G or EDGE network, otherwise you will be able to just browse the included titles or any other title you may have downloaded inside the “My Music” section.
2. Be sure to have your iPhone/iPod/iPad system updated: connect your device to your computer, launch iTunes then download and install the latest software update for your iPhone/iPod. Software 3.1.2 or higher is recommended for this application to work.
3. If you have any problems, please contact us at: [email protected]
we will be glad to help you personally. Thanks!
Get more info on the Virtual Sheet Music website at:
For Feedback, Support and Questions: